Home

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Taiwanese Fashionistas

Every country has its distinct culture and of course style. I enjoy traveling around the world, exploring places unknown to me and embarking on new adventures. Recently, I was given the opportunity to be part of something which entailed me to go to Taiwan. The reason for the traffic in my updates. I shall talk more about what it was all about in my upcoming posts.  For now, let's just say I met lots of awesome people and spotted these fashionistas!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domains at .co.nr