Home

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Especially Elbertine

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Style Prodigy feather earcuffs

Halloween was one event I always looked forward to as a child. The picture below shows me together with my two younger sisters all dressed in "qi paos" for halloween. My grandfather got us these outfits all the way from China. So cute right?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Now that I'm all grown up and do not join halloween contests anymore, I still haven't lost that affinity for oriental pieces such as red kimono by Michele Sison. The layered volume and cinched waist give it a very feminine touch. I especially love twirling back and forth in it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Photographed by: Patrick Segovia
Michele Sison mini kimono/Zara wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domains at .co.nr