Home

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pocahontas

Fu-Jen University was the host of this year's Global Leadership Seminar. With a lot of greenery inside the campus, the environment is definitely conducive for learning and snapping photos! Everyday was always hot and humid making this dress a perfect choice. It was only later that day did I realize that it resembled  Pocahontas' yellow dress. It wasn't the first time I received remarks about my resemblance to the disney character, but the fact that it has already reached an international level leaves me more shocked than ever. Do I really look like her? You decide!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dress from Taiwan/Flatforms from Hongkong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domains at .co.nr