Home

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Desert wanderer

In the middle of nowhere and the scorching heat of the high noon sun, I venture out to take risks without inhibitions. I take everything to the next level. An idea that is born in my head will not stop growing and finding its way out. Styling is the exact field in fashion that has become an outlet for all those ideas. Through that, I am able to share my fashion intuitions and more often times over-the-top interpretations of it. 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is my personal favorite among all the styling projects I have done. The dress was ripped straight from the Philippine Fashion Week Holiday Collection 2011 by Russell Villafuerte. He is a very young and talented Filipino designer whom I really love. Orange is the new pink this season. The burst of yellow-orange chiffon over the asymmetrical jersey tube dress is plain brilliance. It reminds me of sunkist oranges bursting.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Runway clothes are products of man's ingenuity. This outfit I'm wearing here is from Arnold Galang's Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011 Collection. The printed scarf gives the perfect touch to the minimalist appeal of this look.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Photographed By: Patrick Segovia

Russel Villafuerte dress/Arnold Galang green&brown outfit with scarf/Style prodigy feather earcuffs/Bring Rings connector rings/Andre Chang x Folded&Hung Floral Clogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domains at .co.nr