Home

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mongkok in Motion

Fashion isn't the only thing that has a place here in my blog. A lot of people may not know that I have a soft side for the elderly. During my shopping trip in Hongkong, I happen to pass by this old man here who was writing his story in a way I've never seen before. He was using white powder and letting it go through his fingers as he writes these Chinese characters. Being a Chinese who was born and raised in the Philippines, I wouldn't say I'm an expert at the language, but I did understand some of them. He was narrating how he at 70 years old has a paralyzed wife at home and his appreciation for everyone who helped him.(There was a donation box by his side.) Thanks to my Nokia n8 because now I can easily take photos and videos of just about anything I see.

And here's the talented monk who can perform ridiculous tricks I thought only existed on tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domains at .co.nr