Home

Monday, April 11, 2011

Windblown

March 10, 2011 Post
Approximately two weeks left of school before my two week break starts and my mind is already heading for the sandy beaches. This summer is all aboutMaximum Everything. I got this maxi dress a couple of months ago and I have never worn it yet because it wasn’t weather-appropriate at the time and I never really felt like it. Well, shopping and stocking up definitely proved to be useful as this becomes handy for the summer season. While floral prints are all the rage right now, I opt for something different because blending in has never been appealing to me. My inspiration for this look is very earthly, incorporating only neutral colors and a touch of gold to achieve the bronze effect - perfect for summer. Bright orange lips seal the deal.













Maxi dress from a bazaar/F21 clogs and rings/Promod necklace/Leopard print bangles from a bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domains at .co.nr