Home

Monday, April 11, 2011

Summer Sunshine

March 24, 2011 Post
College freshman year is finally over. It seemed like it was just yesterday when I got out of high school. Time flies by so fast indeed. And that is why I’m not wasting a moment of my two-week summer break. First day of it and I’m off wandering about in this floor-grazing maxi skirt. It actually came in two colors, which I both got. I really have to stock up on this season’s must-have item because its comfort level is beyond the nth power of infinity. I love the fact it gives me full coverage and the freedom to move without inhibitions. You know how uneasy it felt wearing the body con dress/skirt when it used to be the “it clothing”? You had to worry about bulging fats, visible panty lines, the-is-it-too-tight-or-too-short dilemma and so on so forth. Well now, you can bid the body cons adios and say hello to longer hemlines.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hats. I am starting to have an obsession with hats. But not just any kind. For summer, I want the ones with the  exaggerated brim size. It provides maximum protection for my face against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


f&h v-neck; f21 maxi skirt and bag; Merona hat; Melissa flats; Topshop sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domains at .co.nr