Home

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Lazy Afternoon

Call it love at first sight. Ever since my eyes fell on the leopard print, I was immediately drawn to it. It awakened the animal instinct inside of me. It comes with such a strong vibe which I can very much relate with. Despite that, I have never really mustered enough courage to don a head-to-toe leopard print ensemble for very obvious reasons. First is that I might be mistaken for the actual leopard itself and second would be that it can come off as too matronal - something I am not going for as a look at this time of my life. I have to admit it would look good on a model in a magazine page of a fashion mag or maybe a campaign ad of Louis Vuitton or Christian Dior, but definitely not on me - now. I am not putting a period after the "me" because fashion has no boundaries. Who knows I might change my mind tomorrow? Moving on, here is how I unleashed the leopard in me in the middle of nowhere.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I would like to say that these nude flatforms were a gift sent by God to me.  It's a long story and to cut it short, I knew these shoes were meant for me after I had to return a dress I bought from Zara due to a very unfortunate reason.(I would not discuss it  here now since it's not really the point of this post.) I was already keeping my eyes open for any signs of the flatform shoe around town because I know it's relatively new and the Philippines is not really that updated when it comes to the latest trends globally speaking. With that said, I saw these lovely pair and I knew I just had to have them. I didn't get them the first time I saw them though. I was trying to persuade myself that I didn't need them badly and that I should wait for it to be available in other cheaper stores but then again, these shoes won and found their way to my feet.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

NUR black dress(which sadly is closed now)/Forever 21 cardigan/Zara wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domains at .co.nr