Home

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wishing I was a child again

My dad always tells me how good the Hongkong government is. Personal bias maybe because he grew up there? It was only until we visited his grandma's sister (Yes she's still alive and strong at 90 years old!) that I realized how good their system was. We went to this government subsidized housing place where she has been living for the past 10 years or so. It was really well-maintained compared to what I had imagined. I thought it was going to be some slum area, but wrong to the nth level was I. This father and son just came out of the condominium. I think it's so sweet how he takes his son for some play date. I remember how my dad use to carry me everywhere. As a child, I hated walking and so he would carry me on his shoulders all the time. How I wish I could do that again! Now if only I were 50 pounds lighter and him 10 years younger. 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I miss being smaller than the playground! It looks like the cyclops just invaded the kids' territory!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
H&M outfit/Zara Bag/Hongkong sandals/Forever 21 sunnies

Family portrait of my great grandmother's sister. 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tsim sha Tsui was our next stop! They have the biggest H&M there.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Afternoons are meant for merienda (snack). I was craving for the little pancakes again! YUM YUM YUM.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domains at .co.nr