Home

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Weekday Getaway

Dropped everything and left. Yes that's exactly what I just did 24 hours ago. I don't know how I'll be catching up with everything I'm missing in school right now. This has really been a busy month for me. Guess I'll just cross the bridge when I get there. 

I really love HongKong and all of its hustle and bustle. You can't tell weekends from weekdays nor night from day. People are all over the place especially this July! It is the best time to go with the spring SALES here and there. All I need is more money to spend!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh and finally after 3 months, my cambridge satchel arrived. It took a while to have my initials engraved and have them shipped to the Philippines. But I'm telling you that it was worth the wait!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Quenching my thirst with some fresh coconut juice from the street vendor.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Top from Philippines bazaar/Zara trousers and sandals/Cambridge satchel 

Stay tuned for the rest of my stay here! I'll be wandering in the streets of Causeway Bay once again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domains at .co.nr