Home

Monday, May 16, 2011

Girls Gone Mad

College summer classes are driving me nuts. Just where did my summer go? Thank God that I still found time to do what I love doing the most. Dressing up. However this time around I am not releasing my eccentricity on myself. Last week, Bev and I styled for an 80's themed shoot. Here is a sneak peek of my styling! I took some photos while they were getting ready. Actual shots to follow. 


This is actually my favorite look. Reminds me of the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. Colorful, wild and crazy. The hat is not in this picture though. I love how the model looks like a mannequin here, as if she weren't alive.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I consider this look more tamed compared to the first one. Neutral colors but nevertheless reminiscent of the 80's structured suit. The print on the top had an Asian vibe which suited the model to a T. 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And because it's summer, I decided to inject this season's hottest trend - the maxi skirt(in the loudest print I could find). You'll see the full outfit when I upload the final photos from the shoot.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I wanted to experiment on the gif image. It's so cool! Will make more of this one in the future. That's all for now. Gotta get back to my studying. Ciao!
make avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domains at .co.nr