Home

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gray Matters

There's been a stuck up with my blog posts. It's really hard to remember taking photos when you have so much going on. For one, the Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 has just passed. Oh... how I love  attending that despite the stress of WHAT TO WEAR TODAY for a week? I feel bad for not having worthy-to-share photos. I am in dire need of a photographer for occasions like this. Anyway, it was great to attend the SMDC show with Bev, a fellow blogger friend, who insisted we took each other's photos outside the Mall of Asia. The result? Not a complementary location for an outfit like this one, but I hope this will do for now. Here's a day,  or a night should I say, to the Philippine Fashion Week with me. 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Forever 21 faux fur jacket/Monki jumper/Pink Manila shorts/Jerome Salaya Ang killer heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Domains at .co.nr