Home

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Proud Pinoy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My third installment from our Baguio trip! As you can see above, this is their tribal costume. I'm really into native prints these days. The vivid colors and patterns draw so much attention it's as if it's shouting "Look at me!". We went to Mines View Park where there were different local products for sale at very cheap prices. That I guarantee you.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My best buy! Feather earrings. I just had to stop at that one stall which sold this. I wish I had bought more:( I was actually disheartened when I learned that the Bloggers' Bazaar coincided with this trip.(I wanted to shop for Aranaz bags!) When I got back, I saw a photo overdose of bloggers who attended the event wearing all sorts of feather earrings! I realized the connection we all had despite the distance:) 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Can you see all those feathers?! I just love love love 'em! I have this friend who just got back from the States and she had this fine featherhead clamped to her hair. I instantly fell in love with it and I just got to have it. Problem is...it's not yet available here in the Philippines! I don't even know if it'll ever be. But I'm working on obtaining one somehow. One day you'll just see me with it. I hope that would be real soon because I could not stop thinking about them.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here are some of the goodies I took home with me.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's the Philippines' Independence Day today! MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS! What better way to celebrate it than to support our local products! That's all for now. Paalam. (Goodbye.)

1 comment:

Free Domains at .co.nr